ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy tab 3 not getting LTE

Journeyman

Galaxy tab 3 not getting LTE

Why is my galaxy tab 3 not getting LTE when my galaxy s5 gets it ?  Also it still says preparing network anyone know what to do to get this corrected

20 REPLIES 20
Master

Re: Galaxy tab 3 not getting LTE

birdman693,

I can certainly look into this for you. It sounds like the Tab is not connected to the network at this time. Have you tried powering it off and back on?

*Stephanie B
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Yes I have powered it of and on also changd from cdma (reset) and lte/cdma(reset)  And when its on lte/cdma it gets no 3g or 4g signal.

Master

birdman693,

Can you tell me if it gets any data service when you are in CDMA only? Also can I please have your zip code and cross streets so that I can check you towers?

*Stephanie B
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Yes it only gets 3g when on cdma    Zipcode 75093  Park/preston

Master

birdman693,

Can you please tell me the full street name for Park? I am not finding the cross streets listed.

Thank you
*Stephanie B
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Have you activated the device under settings? Mine showed the preparing network and wouldn't work until I activated device under settings. Not sure if you just received yours considering Sprint's recent promotions.

Journeyman

W park blvd/ Preston Rd.

Master

birdman693

Thank you for clarifying that. The towers are reporting okay. Have you tried to update the profile on the device? You can find this under Settings>System Updates>Update Profile. Please let me know if this helps.

Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I tryed to update profile and prl it says at bottom initializing application but does nothing else

Master

birdman693

The next step is to try a factory reset. This can be found under Backup and reset. There will be options to back up any information you don't want to lose first, then click factory data Reset. Please let us know if this helps.

Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I already did a factory reset

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat