ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost tablet help

Journeyman

Lost tablet help

So I've had my tablet stolen for a good while now but I how can I remove it from my plan since I'm no longer using it

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Lost tablet help

I'm assuming when it was stolen you reported it to the police and went thru Google to try to find it and/or ping it or wipe it. But when I reported mine stolen to Samsung they asked for the details and said there is now an international database for equipment like this (or at least Samsung Galaxy Tab 3's) so if found even if wiped they can be returned to us. So unless having it on the plan makes you have to pay for it I wouldn't think you would WANT to remove it. However, if they are charging you. Just check with Samsung that it's still registered in your name and ensure all the identifying info is correct (if you are interested in ever getting it back), then put in a request to Sprint to have it dropped. However, I suspect if your still paying for it, that won't happen until paid off. Hope this helps, mine wasn't a wifi when stolen. My new one is.

Highlighted

Re: Lost tablet help

Hello fuxkyouishh

Thank you for contacting us with your concern. I would be glad to assist you with your request.  Click here to send me a PM with your phone number and security PIN.

Irene

Sprint Social Care

Irene
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat