Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with Galaxy Tab 3 ASAP!

Journeyman

Need help with Galaxy Tab 3 ASAP!

I was talked into getting the free galaxy tab 3 when I upgraded my phone earlier this year. I have used it TWICE, and it has been connected to wifi every time. Other than those two times, it's never even been turned on. Now all of a sudden my bill is $300 because of the stupid thing!? My bill was only $70 last month! I don't want it, I want it off of my account, but I do not know how I need to go about it. Anyone have some ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

has there been text message usage? If so that's .10 cents per message....

Master

Dear mhilliard420,

I would like to take a closer look at this for you, and see what is going on. Can you please private message us with your account name, phone number, and pin code to the account. Once we have that information we can start working towards a resolution for you.

Sincerely,

Annmarie
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Store reps will tell customers whatever we want to hear to get us to commit read the contracts is all you will hear later when your bill comes in. pay the $200 early term fee. It will save you tons in the long run u still get wifi access

Master

agom11 I know this process can be confusing. I would like to take a closer look at this for you, and see what is going on. Can you please send us a private message with your account name, phone number, and pin or security question answer. Khalid Sprint Social Care.
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat