Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cellular data on my Galaxy Tab

Journeyman

No cellular data on my Galaxy Tab

So I was able to get a Galaxy tablet 3 from sprint for free. I received it in the mail on Wednesday. I have not been able to activate it for cellular data. I will not pay monthly for something that doesn't have cellular data on it. I can't activate it through sprint zone because it did not come with sprint zone and there's no way to download it. Needless to say Sprint I am not happy. Between the crappy service I get and now a tablet without cellular service I'm seriously considering bailing and going back to verizon.

13 REPLIES 13
Journeyman

I'm still having the issue of not being able to download or receive Sprint zone on my tablet to activate my hotspot. I'm greatly disappointed in the fact that there is an entire walk through on setting up hotspot on sprints website, yet I can't get any of that done on my tablet because it's saying my tablet isn't compatible with Sprint zone, which is ridiculous because I have a data plan, and the other reason is because my tablet didn't even come with a hotspot toggle button. Please explain a fix or I will be sending back the tablet and cancelling a plan.

Master

cjbradley1992

cjbradley1992

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I'll be happy to do some trouble shooting step on the Tab and see if we can get this active for you. I do need to give you some personal infoformation when reseting the device. Can you please PM us with your name, number and security info?

Thank you

*Randi
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat