cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free tab 3

Highlighted
Journeyman

free tab 3

I was told I could get a fee tab 3 on my account but the turn around and said I could not because I have a limited lines how can I convince them to let me get it I really want it

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Please email us so we can take a look into this issue. Click on the link and follow the instruction. http://bit.ly/1lCgRpq- Carol
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

To be honest, Tab 3 is done. Sprint Announced the Tab 4 7" is coming to sprint. I wouldn't get the Tab 3 unless you absolutely love it. I got it for the wife and its pretty good, even when it comes to gaming.

The line restrictions might be due to your credit or maybe they need to run a credit check.

Check out the tab 4 before getting the tab 3.

Highlighted
Master

We have not finalize the requirements as of right now. You can go on Sprint.com to get updated about the requirements. - Carol
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I actually played with the Tab 3 and the Tab 4 in the Sprint Store yesterday.

The higher resolution screen on the Tab 4 is slightly noticeable and both accessed the menus and performed identical.

Even though the Tab 4 has a quad core processor running @ 1.2Ghz. I think its a wash when compared to the dual core @ 1.7Ghz in the Tab 3.

The other advantage the Tab 4 has it's Spark compatible. And some or most spark device have had many problems looking for the new bands and staying in 3G mode, even when 4G is in the area.

Highlighted
Master

So How can I help you? - Carol
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat