cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low on Storage Space

Journeyman

Low on Storage Space

It's always say9 low storage space but I can never make enough room. Why?
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Low on Storage Space

Hi wilforkc!

What's the make/model of your device? You can check what's taking up your storage through your devices settings. You'll see what's taking most of it and what you can delete to free up some. If you're on iPhone go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage.

On Android, it should be under Settings>Storage.

Michael C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

You have to go on your phone internet (not google) and go to your bookmarks and clean out your history.  Your history take up a lot of space.

GrandMaster

follow the steps the agent posted to fully figure out what is eating up the most memory just in case it isnt due to your browser history.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat