cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab 4 will turn on but shows only a black screen with white lines

Patron

Tab 4 will turn on but shows only a black screen with white lines

I have tried every reset method I could find and I cannot restore the tablet. Upon attempting to reset, the device powers on, off, on, off with no little android guy ever showing up on the screen. The device is charged AND makes all the notification sounds (email, game notifications, etc.) It has not been dropped. I cannot for the life of me figure out what is wrong. I have also tried hooking it up to my home computer and when opening the device folder, it says it has no content. I have attached a picture. Has anyone else seen this or know how to fix it? I am a big fan of fixing things myself rather than send it in. Thanks, in advance.

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Tab 4 will turn on but shows only a black screen with white lines

This is the same exact problem i am having! It happened this morning. This tablet is brand new and it has never been dropped. Sprint has given me the run-around as far as who I can contact about this.

Patron

Re: Tab 4 will turn on but shows only a black screen with white lines

Grrrreat. Guess I'll be making a trip to a Sprint store and getting sassy. I'm not paying for a device I can't use.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat