Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Tab S software update - version T807PVPU1BOL3

Highlighted

Features/Enhancements:

• November / December Google Security Patch

Important Info:

• Phased roll-out of the update starts on 12/30/16 and will be completed by 12/30/16
  • Keep in mind devices receive the update in phases each day. Customer Care cannot tell users when they will exactly get the update.  Please do not call asking.  Thanks
  • For additional information, check out the software update article in Support
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Is there any discussion, or plans, to roll out an Android 6 update for the Galaxy Tab S 10.5? I really enjoy my tablet, but would love to be able to take advantage of 6 features/enhancements/updates without rooting my device.

Thanks.

Jim

Highlighted
GrandMaster

uhm...was this already pushed out last year and just now getting mentioned or what gives? tad bit behind if its for Nov/Dec...as in almost a year behind..especially with the roll out dates.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I think it's a typo on his part from last January. I am more interested in knowing if they will ever move from Android 5 to 6 for the Tab S.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

if it follows the same run as most of the phones do it would get 2 large updates in its lifetime..and i think it has only had one so far..but a ton of this will depend on Samsung though and or if the internal parts can handle it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat