Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Tab S software update - version T807PVPU1BOL3

Highlighted

Features/Enhancements:

• November / December Google Security Patch

Important Info:

• Phased roll-out of the update starts on 12/30/16 and will be completed by 12/30/16
  • Keep in mind devices receive the update in phases each day. Customer Care cannot tell users when they will exactly get the update.  Please do not call asking.  Thanks
  • For additional information, check out the software update article in Support
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab S software update - version T807PVPU1BOL3

Is there any discussion, or plans, to roll out an Android 6 update for the Galaxy Tab S 10.5? I really enjoy my tablet, but would love to be able to take advantage of 6 features/enhancements/updates without rooting my device.

Thanks.

Jim

GrandMaster

uhm...was this already pushed out last year and just now getting mentioned or what gives? tad bit behind if its for Nov/Dec...as in almost a year behind..especially with the roll out dates.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I think it's a typo on his part from last January. I am more interested in knowing if they will ever move from Android 5 to 6 for the Tab S.

GrandMaster

if it follows the same run as most of the phones do it would get 2 large updates in its lifetime..and i think it has only had one so far..but a ton of this will depend on Samsung though and or if the internal parts can handle it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat