cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2: Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

When you have the screen real estate for drawing, sketching, and painting, you should definitely take advantage of it. If you are an artist or just like to doodle, this is one of the fun things you can do on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.

You may want to draw, or perhaps have children that would like to doodle on your S2. Personally, I think it is fun to draw on my tablet, although I am far from being an artist. Even though I stink at drawing, I do enjoy it so I researched some drawing apps. If this is an interest of yours, I suggest you try out some of the following apps and see what works best for you.

SketchBook for Galaxy by Autodesk (free)

SketchBook for Galaxy is professional app for painting and drawing, although you can use it for doodling as well. SketchBook has a full set of drawing and painting tools and brushes, and works extremely well on the Tab S2. It is available for free in the Samsung Galaxy Apps Store for your Galaxy Tab S2 (if it is not already on your device).

ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook by ArtFlow Studio (free, and has in-app purchase)

ArtFlow is fantastic app for the digital artist. You can turn your Galaxy Tab S2 into a digital sketchbook with more than 70 paint brushes and more. ArtFlow could replace your physical sketchpad and become a universal art studio application. There is a free version that offers an in-app purchase for pro features. To learn more, visit http://artflowstudio.com/.

Skitch - Snap. Mark up. Send. by Evernote (free)

Skitch is a great tool by Evernote that allows you to draw and write on images, add shapes, annotate, or create new drawings from scratch. It is a very useful app that is fun and simple to use.

Skitch Tutorial:

ArtRage by Ambient Design Limited ($4.99 on Google Play, free in Galaxy Apps)

ArtRage is a realistic painting and drawing app that has a full range of drawing tools and digital art features. The tools act like real paint, pencil, or chalk, and interact in different ways with each other and the canvas texture. To learn more, visit https://www.artrage.com/artrage-android/. SPECIAL: ArtRage is available for FREE in Galaxy Apps. On your S2, visit Galaxy Apps > Exclusives > Galaxy Gifts - See More > ArtRage.

Infinite Painter by Infinite Studio Mobile (free, and has in-app purchases)

Infinite Painter is a robust painting app for the professional artist. It has over 80 brushes, the ability to create your own brushes, create infinite layers, and more. The app is free to install, but does have in-app purchases.

Now you can have some fun and unleash your artistic talent with your Samsung Galaxy Tab S, available for purchase at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee #jruggiero #sprintproductambassadors