cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S2: Final Thoughts -- Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Hey Everyone!

Sadly, it has come time to finish my blog installments for the Galaxy Tab S2....  I have grown to love this device over the previous couple of months, and it has become just as attached to me as my smartphone is.  I find myself using my Tab S2 for tasks I typically use my device for: Facebook, Twitter, email, reading books, watching YouTube, etc.  I also utilize the tablet as my connection to my Smartphone when I need to through SideSync.  Hands down, SideSync is my absolute favorite feature on the Tab S2 and another Samsung device or my PC.  Haven't read my blog on SideSync on the Tab S2?  Check it out here.   (Pretty please?? )

If you're in the market for a high-end, feature-rich tablet for yourself or someone else, the Galaxy Tab S2 will be a perfect fit!  It's lightweight, perfectly-sized, packs a great camera, and can multitask with ease.  The screen makes viewing photos and videos comfortable and convenient.  With the holidays rolling around, many people have family members/friends coming to visit.  Use the Tab S2 to entertain your guests by showing off pictures from your latest trip, videos of your cat(s) (or other people's cats on YouTube), or letting the kids watch YouTube Kids!  Whatever you use it for, the Tab S2 will be there for you along the way as the perfect companion!

On a scale of one happy face to five, I give the Galaxy Tab S2:

Rating.png

As always, thank you for reading my blog posts on all of the devices that I receive through this wonderful program.  I could not be more thankful for being able to participate.  I hope that these blog installments help you along the way.  I'm always open to feedback, so please utilize the comment and/or rating system!

Until next time (hint: Pixi 7 tablet) --

- Troy

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee