cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Info-tainment machine - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Back in the day I was casual "gamer" on the PC platform. I played MMORPG, FPS, strategy, racing and "tower defense" style games when time allowed. What really drew me to games was the "social" aspect of gaming before social networks were a "thing." I could play with my "IRL" buddies and have a clan-raiding good time. Our world is more mobile now. Tablets have replaced many desktop, tower and laptop PCs. But that doesn't mean I'm not able to partake in regular rounds of "Alzheimer's prevention exercises."

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 is arguably the most powerful tablet available today. What's more impressive is that the Tab S2 9.7 is also the thinnest and lightest tablet on the market of all tablets with a nine inch screen or larger. Which means there's a tremendous amount of brawn, brains and speed packed into a very svelte, solid frame. Maybe an appropriate nickname for my Tab S2 would Lara Croft?

The world of mobile gaming is every bit as vast and varied as was the PC gaming world. There are thousands of titles on the market including many "ports" of old PC games. Some of my favorites (read: current obsessions) are...

Trials Frontier by Ubisoft Entertainment

Since I love motorcycles (IRL) this is a natural extension for my down time.

Screenshot_2015-10-12-14-41-52.png

Asphalt 8: Airborne by Gameloft

Who doesn't love to go fast and race?!

Screenshot_2015-10-12-14-37-11.png

Contract Killer: Sniper by Glu

When evil forces attack they must be dealt with.

Screenshot_2015-10-12-14-44-38.png

Trivia Crack by Etermax

Who doesn't love a good trivia game?

Screenshot_2015-10-13-11-27-43-1.png

Crossy Road by Yodo1 Games

Why did the chicken cross the road? You decide! Plus, you can mix in a little old-school Pac Man while you're at it.

Screenshot_2015-10-12-14-56-12.png

The entertainment possibilities don't end with games. The Tab S2 9.7 makes for a fantastic, personal video, movie and TV viewer.

I use my Tab S2 to binge on my must-watch content on Netflix:

Screenshot_2015-10-13-11-43-44.png

Content credit: Netflix, House of Cards

And I catch up on the latest Samsung devices on YouTube.

Screenshot_2015-10-13-11-50-18.png

Content credit: Samsung Mobile, Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Experts agree that the Tab S2 with the 4:3 aspect ratio is a perfect screen size and ratio for reading news, e-magazines and watching all kinds of entertainment content from a variety of sources. The Tab S2 allows me to keep all my info-tainment options at my fingertips.

Go ahead and load up your Tab S2 with all your favorite games, e-readers, movie streams and video apps. You'll love the experience.

Until next time,

Your Sprint Product Ambassadors

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.