cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Your Perfect Holiday Gift: Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

If you’re looking for an awesome holiday gift idea, I have one for you...the Galaxy Tab S2.

gal_463x407_4.jpg

Sure, there is a lot of talk right now about the iPad Pro, but Apple’s inflated price is a bit obnoxious (imo), when you can get a beast of a tablet for half the price with the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.

I have been using the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for a few months now and absolutely love it. I dig it so much that I actually ended up selling my iPad! Yes, this tablet is better than my iPad. 

The Galaxy Tab S2 is incredibly fast and responsive. It has a 64 Bit Octa-core processor (Quad 1.9 GHz + Quad 1.3GHz), 3GB RAM, and 32GB ROM, and accepts a microSD of up to 128 GB. With these storage options, you can save media to your device and install many apps without worry.

I have been using this device for work email, personal email, internet browsing, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, HBO Now, Google Play Movies, downloading films and videos to my device (such as my exercise videos, which allows me to workout in my hotel room), playing music, creating documents, and using social networks.

The Sprint LTE connection on the Galaxy Tab S2 is fantastic. My coverage is solid and speeds are fast.

Here are the device specs:

Processor: 64 Bit Octa-core, quad 1.9GHz, Quad 1.3GHz, Samsung Exynos 5433

Display 2048x1536 (QXGA) Super AMOLED

Camera: 8MP AF (rear), 2.1MP (front)

Video: H.263, H.264(AVC), MPEG4, VC-1, WMV7, WMV8, VP8, Recording: QHD(2560x1440)@30fps, Playback: UHD(3840x2160)@30fps

Audio: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC

Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MIMO (2.4GHz/5GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1 BLE

GPS: GPS, GLONASS

Sensor: Accelerometer, Finger Scanner, Gyroscope, Compass, Hall Sensor, RGB Sensor

Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, expansion: up to 128GB microSD

Dimensions: 6.65” x 9.7” x .22”

Weight: .86 lbs

Battery: 5870mAh (embedded)

This device is the PERFECT tablet to choose for a holiday gift to someone special, or even a holiday gift for yourself! The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 is available for purchase at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee #jruggiero #sprintproductambassadors