cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung's New Christmas commercial for the Galaxy Tab S2 - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

Christmas is one of my favorite times of year and I love being able to spend it with my family. Our kids really have so much decorating the house and getting things ready for Santa that my wife and I get such a kick out of them. I recently downloaded

an app called "Christmas Story Books" to my Tab S2 and we have been having fun reading them together (well the app actually will read the story out loud....) Here are a couple screen shots from the app:

one.png

two.png

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Official TVC - Santa - YouTube

I have enjoyed the Tablet over time and glad to see it get its own commercial.  I think when high end tablets are talked about Samsung is always in the conversation and the resolution should place it in the top.

?Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.?