cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smooth Performance - Galaxy Tab S2 - Product Ambassador

Journeyman

I love the performance of the Galaxy Tab S2.  Swiping from page to page is extremely smooth.  The same goes for surfing the web.  Web pages load quickly while I'm scrolling down pages.  I hove not noticed any type of lag with this device.

I really love playing games on this tablet also.  While I was going through the Play Store, I tried to find the best game to really test out the performance of this tablet and the game that I chose was Lego Star Wars, also because it was free.  I have been able to play this game with no loading issues on the Galaxy Tab S2.

One other thing that I did to test out the performance was multitasking.  Now as I was thinking about how I should do this, I didn't want to test out easy apps such as email and text messaging.  I REALLY wanted to test out the performance so I tried to multitask using my video app and YouTube.  I thought that maybe I could play 2 video's at the same time but I quickly found out that I was not able to do this.  Every time I would have my video app playing, whenever I tried to also have my YouTube video play at the same time my home video app would automatically pause while YouTube played, and vise versa.  I was still able to play both video apps, just not at the same time.  Still, the performance of this tablet was very smooth with no lagging issues.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”