cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador - Sturdy case for your Sturdy S2

Sprint Product Ambassador

As some of you may know, I am a big fan of protecting your assets, phones or otherwise. So when I got my Tab S2, I went in on the hunt for a nice case to protect this beast. This tablet is by far the thinnest and toughest tablet in that combination I have ever used, so I felt I needed something interested to protect it.

Recently I had come across with an up an case company called GMYLE that is trying to make a decent name out of their new "Book Case Vintage" Series of wallet cases for devices. It is an interesting concept so I jumped on it. And boy am I glad I did.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0219/3168/products/310049_01_large.jpg?v=1444018384

This case looks and feels just like a book! Well not sure why I doubted that. The case is very sturdy so it gives a nice solid feel and makes you feel that your baby is protected. Cases that offer a landscape stand view generally have clips or anchors on all 4 corners, where you have to snap 2 bottom ones out for the tablet to lean against the bottom part of the case. I usually find that very tedious and painful. NOT in this case. GMYLE chose to have a slide in or sleeve type system where you "slide in" the tablet in the sleeve from the top. That way the tablet is secure and you can move the stand in various angles to view your content. Pretty nifty.

What I also like as an option in general, is the wallet aspect. You can store some credit cards, etc. however, I didn't find much utility in that as I don't carry my tablet everywhere with me. This option is available in their whole series so I am guessing they just let it be. Not bad.

The case is sturdy enough that it can actually stand on its own like a book on a bookshelf. I wouldn't do that, but I guess it just shows the how strong the case and its structure is. The leather (or maybe pleather, I cannot tell) quality is pretty solid. the texture shows enough markings on it to pass for real leather and the stitching is also of decent quality. I guess most people may not care about these things like it was leather seats, but I beg to differ. I like these details and I am really enjoying this case.

To wrap up, I give this guy 2 thumbs up. I would highly recommend anyone who has a tablet, any tablet, to consider this series if they like vitange looks, or just sturdy cases. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

You can find this case HERE

Until Next Time

-- Your Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”