cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Power to Do It All! - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Wizard

Power to do it all.PNG

(photo courtesy of Samsung.com)

The Galaxy Tab S2 has been my primary tablet for the last few weeks and at first I was really thinking that I wouldn't be able to give up my iPad.

Boy was I wrong, This tablet is super fast, extremely light, & the screen is amazing. I use it for everything now and I've noticed that since I've been using it

when people ask me about it, it literally sells itself. I was using it the other day and someone commented "Wow that screen is really clear" I took a few mins to show

them the tablet and let them navigate around. At that point, they were hooked!

Aside from that instance, I am finding that everyone asks about the camera and if it's any good. My only response is to show them some of the photos I've taken with it and let them

see for themselves. (I have more examples of photos in my other bog, here is the link)

Android.jpg

Flowers.jpg

In addition to the overall functionality of the tablet it's a lot of fun to watch movies or play games on! Check out one of our other PA's (Chris Jenista) blogs on it being his "info-tainment" device!

This has been one of my most favorite devices to get to test and I'm finding more and more that just allowing people to get some hands on time with it, is almost a guaranteed sale!

If you are on the fence about picking up a tablet make sure you check this guy out. You won't be sorry.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee