cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7

Sort by:
I always told myself that I would not use a tablet to take pictures when I always have my phone on me. However this weekend my wife and I went to Epcot's Food and Wine festival and I brought the Galaxy Tab S2 with me to put test it out and see how well it functioned on the go with LTE service and could I make it thru the day on a single charge. Boy was I surprised. although I did not use this very heavily we used it often with the Disney app, take pictures, and do some web surfing while waiting in line. First and foremost gettingbettereveryday I was really happy to see our network speeds improving and when we first got to Epcot I ran a speedtest: Was very happy with these results and I made an extra effort to stay on LTE the entire day and not switch over to the parks wifi. Honestly the speed fluctuated but at no point did I feel like I needed another connection. I was able to do everything and more with bouncing around speeds of 28 down to 45 down, depending on where I was. Great way to start the day. Also, if you noticed when we got to Epcot I had 93% battery on the tablet. Once we were in the park I wanted to see how well the 8 MP camera would take photos and they turned out great! Was really happy with how well these photos turned out and they look even better on the Galaxy Tab S2! I felt for an 8MP camera it did a fantastic job of capturing accurate colors! As I stated earlier we didn't use the tablet heavily only while standing in line for rides, we watched a couple youtube video's and used the Disney app from time to time. If you've ever been to Disney you know how long some of the lines can get and the Tab S2 really helped pass the time. I never once felt like "man I wish I had a charger" and about 30mins before we left I took a screenshot of the battery: Not bad at all. Thankfully the park wasn't that crowded and the lines moved relatively quickly (hour at most for some lines) the Tab S2 really came thru in passing time. The Tab S2 is probably my favorite tablet, I am still in awe at how thin it is and very pleased with how well it performs! “Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”
View full article