cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Tablet

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy Tablet

I am seiously considering buying a galaxy tablet (not the 10.1)  I.ve tried Ipads and they are just too big and cumbersome. I figured the Samsung 10.1 would be the same. I like the size and feel of the smaller galaxy tab. My main use will be interface with my website and mostly credit card transactions through square (works on android). I am just wondering id Samsung is considering dropping the smaller tablet and how2 other users like it. I like android but need a bigger display than a phore for customers transactions.

2 REPLIES
Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy Tablet

BTW.. sorry for the typos

Master

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tablet

Here is the comparison for the both Samsung Galaxy and Galaxy 10.1 fyi:-If you want to go for bigger display then probably you need to choose Samsung Galaxy 10.1

Samsung Galaxy 10.1" X 6.9" X 0.34- Display: 10.1-in.; WXGA (1280x 800 pixels; 150 pixels / inch), HD 1080p and User Interface: Honeycomb 3.1 Operating System with GUI specially designed for the tablet form factor. Processor: Dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 1 GHz processor.

Samsung Galaxy- Display: 6.05 x 3.54-inch WSVGA TFT Captive Multitouch display with total Pixel Count 600x1024. Operating System: Android 2.2 (Froyo) Processor/Chipset: Qualcomm/MDM6085 and S5PC110 Mobile Application Processor.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.