cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Error with updates PRL, Profile or Firmware.

Journeyman

I've had my Samsung Galaxy Tab since the end of Novemeber and been having problems since the day after my 30 days, without any assistance from Sprint. I get the "we don't support that in the stores", if they'd said that when i purchased it I would have went ahead and spent the extra $300 for the iPad. On to my issue though, when I do any attempt at updates be it the Firmware, PRL or Profile the only response I get is unknown error contact customer support.. which is funny because they can't help me. I've hard reset the tablet and still nothing.

Is anyone else having this issue?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hi NIKISHANEAL, At this time and since mid march users of Samsung android based devices have not been allowed to update profile, this is not an indication that you are experiencing a failure in your phone, Sprint is investigating the issue currently and more information will be provided as it becomes available. If you have other questions please let me know.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat