cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Final Thoughts

Journeyman

I will say that I love the ability to have everything I need right there on my wrist. I know I have said this before on a prior review, but it is so true!

Overall this was the best wearable I have used personally. I cannot wait to see how Samsung continues to grow the wearable field. They did such a great job with the Gear S. Making applications more accurate, screens larger, processes smoother than any of the older wearable devices. It truly was a pleasure to have this Gear S and I can tell you that I will be wearing this watch for quite some time.

Battery life is great! Lasts me the full day normally, and that is with pretty good usage (i.e. Listening to music, playing games, checking text, email, weather, etc.) The quality of picture on a 2" screen is incredible. The sound quality has not been an issue at all! Honestly for me, I have no big complaints. Great job to samsung on a great device!

Your Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”