cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Gear S unboxing

Sprint Product Ambassador

When I first saw images of the Gear S 2" curved Super Amoled display, I knew I had to have one. Last week I was informed I would be a Sprint Product Ambassador for the Samsung Gear S and I was excited. Then all I had to do is wait... wait for when I will receive notification that I have a package in the mail room. Late Friday afternoon I received that notification and I was so excited.

I have some old driving watches and the Gear S design reminds me of them. The Gear S gives me the style of the old with modern technology. I can now leave my phone at home if needed and still have the ability to make calls from my Gear S.

The first thing I wanted to do was share with everyone what comes in the box.... so here is a short video of the Gear S being unboxed.

I will be posting more blogs over the next couple of weeks on the Gear S so follow me as I write about this great smartwatch from Samsung.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.