cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Making calls with Samsung Gear S

Sprint Product Ambassador

Capture.PNG

One of the unique features of the Samsung Gear S is the ability to make a phone call without having to be Bluetooth to a phone. My Gear S has its own number so that if I leave home without my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, I can still make and receive calls if needed.

Making a call from my Gear S is very simple....

Making calls 1.PNG

Swipe up from the bottom and Tap Phone and that will bring up the dialpad

Making calls 2.PNG

Enter the phone number and press Green Phone icon and your call is connected...

Now I am able to make calls on the go if I am in a rush and leave my phone at home or if I want to go exercise and not worry about losing my phone....

I like having a watch that also works as a phone without having to have another phone connected all the time... check out the Samsung Gear S at a Sprint store near you.

Follow me as I continue to blog about the Samsung Gear S and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.

4 Comments