cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Samsung Gear S Review

Sprint Product Ambassador

Capture.PNG

In 2014, I was able to try the original Samsung Galaxy Gear, then the Samsung Gear Fit and end 2014 with Samsung Gear S. Wearables have come a long way since the Samsung Galaxy Gear as come out and I have been really impressed with the Gear S. The Gear S is more comfortable and has provided everything I need in a smartwatch with the ability to make calls without having to Bluetooth it to my phone, GPS for when I am downtown without my phone and it is very comfortable to wear.

20141219_145427.jpg

When I first saw that the Gear S has a 2.0” Curved Super AMOLED display, I thought it would be to big to wear. Now, I do not leave the house without it. I have the freedom of making calls from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and/or my Samsung Gear S when I am out running around town. Have you ever been in a situation where you need two phones... I have and now I have my Gear S and Note 4 to make calls from at the same time when needed.

faces.PNG

The Gear S stock clock faces are very stylish and another factor on me wanting a Gear S. Two of them remind me of the vintage driving watches from the 30's and 40's. Except this watch is more than a watch, it has about everything a phone while sitting on my wrist. I do not have to reach into my pocket to check the time, weather, messages or anything anymore....

Capture.PNG

Another feature the Gear S provides is the ability to pair it with my Bluetooth headset so I can make and receive calls from my Gear S. The pairing is so easy and allows me to go with just my Gear S on a run and not miss a call....

Samsung has produced in my opinion one of the best smartwatches on the market. I have not ran into any problems or issues with my Gear S in the last 3 months I have been wearing it. On average I go 1 - 2 days between charges which is excellent with everything it can do.... Thanks Samsung!

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee