cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear S WiFi version.

Highlighted
Master

Gear S WiFi version.

Are you guys going to sell both the 3G and the WiFi versions of the Gear S??

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Using the Sprint 3G nationwide network, Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi connectivity allows Gear S users to stay connected to social networks, calendars and applications with seamless notifications.

https://community.sprint.com/baw/mobile/mobile-access.jspa#jive-discussion?content=https%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.sprint.com%2Fbaw%2Fapi%2Fcore%2Fv2%2Fdiscussions%2F176951

Highlighted
Master

Gear S is anounced to be in 2 versions, one that has a SIM card (3G capable) and one that does not have a SIM card (WiFi only).

I'm trying to see if Sprint will offer both, but my guess is they will not.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

The Gear S has all in one. 3g, Wifi, and bluetooth.

you choose how you want to use it. if you want 3g then you have to pay a monthly fee.

or use it via bluetooth like the other Gear Wacthes.

Highlighted
Master

I know you can use it like that or not, but as stated, Samsung introduced 2 versions, one with SIM slot and one without.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I saw same watch in t-mobile att and Verizon watch is 4g then sprint is only 3g wow they need to step up stay away from 3g 3g services mess up all the 4g lte service

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat