cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador: Picture time with Galaxy Gear

Sprint Product Ambassador

Samsung_Galaxy_Gear_Review_Camera.jpg

Last week I went to pick up lunch and I was asked if my watch was one of those smart watches. I said yes, it is made by Samsung called Galaxy Gear... then I shared with them some of the features it has like the camera. Galaxy gear comes with a 1.9MP camera and provided them a little demo on how it works.

Accessing the camera is very easy and one way is through the Galaxy Gear Apps. Scroll to Apps, select Camera and then touch the screen when you are ready to take a picture.... go back to your Apps to view pictures in Gallery or you can view them on your Galaxy phone under Galaxy Gear folder.

20140706_204140.jpg20140706_204156.jpg20140706_204208.jpg20140706_204216.jpg

I provided a demo to one of my co-workers on how the camera and thought it was really cool as did my daughters....

20140625_120517.jpg

Check out the Samsung Galaxy Gear and the other features it offers....

Thanks,

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.