cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Find My Device

Journeyman

This feature on the Gear Fit paired with the Samsung Galaxy S5 is a life saver for me. I tend to lose things very easily, especially my phone. With this feature i dont have to worry about it. I can use the Gear fit to alert my phone. The phone will ring loudly until i go turn it off. So not only do you get the amazing ability to keep track of your heart rate, steps, sleep and more, but you always know where your phone is!

The last time i lost my phone it ended up sinking into the couch cushions and i could not find it after looking for awhile. So i just used my watch and instantly i knew where my phone had gone. Its pretty much that simple!

If you are the type of person that tends to lose your phone like me this is the watch for you!

Your Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”