cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Galaxy Gear Battery

Journeyman

When I think back to the first couple of times I used the Galaxy Gear 1, I remember carrying the cradle with me everywhere I went. The battery didn't last very long, and was a bit draining on my phone as well with the use of apps like ATN manager. However, as Samsung continues to improve its wearble skin of Android 4.2.2, the watch feels much faster and drains far less battery on both my watch and phone. Fast forward to today and I'm easily getting through the work day without having to break out the charger. I do still carry the cradle in my bag out of habit ( I carry a couple charging cords as backups usually) just in case.

Just yesterday, I had a very busy day, in which the gear was the most useful device i used. It was full of meetings, emails, trainings, calls and texts. All of which i controlled or viewed on my wrist. I even looked up a contact on my watch because I was a few feet from my phone in the next cube.I know I keep telling how useful the watch is, but that's only because its USEFUL! So go get one! You'll be very glad you did.

Thanks for reading! For more information please visit: Samsung Gear

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.