cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Galaxy Gear Reunited

Journeyman

....And it feels so good!!

I was fortunate enough to get my hands on an original Galaxy Gear for about a week when it first came out. During that time, I fell in love with having my emails, texts, calls and notes attached to my wrist. After that week however, I returned the device and went back to the archaic movements of picking up my phone to check my notifications.

Now I can rejoice! I am again reunited with the original Galaxy Gear, and while there seem to have been MAJOR improvements to the notifications system, it all feels so natural and familiar. I’ve started to create watch faces with the app watch styler and I’m very excited to have my grocery list on my wrist through the evernote app!

The improvements I’ve noticed so far include the fluidity of the UI and the expansion of notifications. There are also a lot more apps to choose from since the launch of this device. I’m also looking forward to the release of the Tizen update. If you haven’t heard about Tizen by now, check out this Link!

Thanks for reading! For more information please visit: Samsung Gear

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.