cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Gear Fit, More Than a Fitness Band

Sprint Product Ambassador

http://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-phones/download/image/gear-fit-watch-faces.jpg

Samsung is currently leading the smartwatch arena, with 4 models already launched and having decent sales. Depending on who you talk to, some people love it, others not so much. I happen to be in the loving camp. These devices sure make your user overall galaxy experience a bit better. Samsung is constantly enhancing their vision of the smartwatch and keep enabling new features, e.g. heart rate monitoring in their 2014 lineup of devices.

But besides showing notifications and tracking your fitness, I find smartwatches mainly useful as a.... WATCH!

I love watches, and this smartwatch concept is allowing me to wear almost a new watch everyday. Granted the exterior design is the same, but I enjoy the flexibily of changing the watch faces as easily as a few clicks on the phone or the watch. Below is the list of all the watch faces standard with the Gear Fit:

Screenshot_2014-06-01-21-08-52_resized.pngScreenshot_2014-06-01-21-08-58_resized.pngScreenshot_2014-06-01-21-09-03_resized.png

Unlike the Gear 1 and Gear 2, the Gear Fit does not have the ability to add more faces due to the nature of the device and the OS, but it comes with a sizeable variety that still allows me to keep things different. My litmus test was when my wife told me she has her eye on the watch and cant wait to have one for herself.

I hope the owners enjoy this feature as well as many others on the device. Those still in limbo, another reason to consider it.

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee