cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Gear Fit Quick Response

Journeyman

Although the Gear fit does not have the ability to have a full keyboard, voice command, Etc. for texting it does have one great feature for texting that I use alot. "Quick Reply"

With Quick reply you can still send messages from your Gear fit quickly and easily. All you have to do is go to your Gear Fit Manager from your Galaxy device, go to Settings, Edit Text Templates, and then click Add. I have about 20 replies right now for basic stuff. Like "Yes", "No", "Ill text you in a bit" and for my spouse, I have stuff like "I love you", "Hope your having a good day", "Hows your day?" Etc.

When you are busy, in a meeting, Etc. its a great quick way to stay in touch, but not get into an in depth conversation. So no more messages saying "Why dont you answer me?", "Are you there", Etc. You can now answer at any time quickly without a huge distraction of pulling out your phone, typing, or anything like that. Quick response has been great and I will continue to use it!

Your Product Ambassador Team!

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”