cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Heart Rate is Key with the Gear Fit

Journeyman

I have really been putting the Gear fit to the test. For the past 2 weeks i have been doing the P90X workout program and they of course require a heart rate monitor to make sure that you are in the right zone for maximum effectiveness. I can say it works very well. The only down side is that i have to pause the video or check on the break times since it does not want to record while i am moving, jogging, Etc. Since there are quite a few breaks in the workouts i dont see it as being that big of an issue for me though.

I think it is awesome that i can use my Gear Fit during any workout and be able to see my heart rate. It is very comfortable in my workouts and i hardly notice it is there.

I also have a family member that has some heart problems and have let them try the device. They do enjoy it because they already have to watch their heart rate regularly and with this device, they can still check their messages, emails, time, Etc. and not have an extra device for them all.

The sensor is located on top of your wrist as seen in the first photo below. When wearing it, you just press the heart rate option at the top and it will then read your heart rate.

Photos provided by dcrainmaker.com, dvisor.co.uk, tomshardware.com.

Overall this Gear Fit is great for anyone that is active and wanting to make sure they stay in that zone!

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”