cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: How to Customize & Set Up your Gear Fit

Patron

Sprint Product Ambassador: How to Customize & Set Up your Gear Fit

I thought a video blog maybe a little more helpful around this subject.  I have to say the set up was pretty easy and after the first week I have been pretty happy with my Geat Fit.  In this video blog I will cover:

• Intial Pairing & Set Up of the Gear Fit with a Samsung Galaxy S5
  • How to customize your Gear Fit with Gear Fit Manager
  • Settings options

My favorite piece ofthe customization is being able to load your own background and vertical clock setting.  Enjoy the video (it's my 1st) and I hope it's helpful.  

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint  employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. Theyvolunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Product Ambassador: How to Customize & Set Up your Gear Fit

When the Gear Fit is paired with the Note 3 the fitness option is the Fitness with Gear app not the S Health.  Can you try to link up and see if you can get them to work?

Highlighted
Master

Re: Sprint Product Ambassador: How to Customize & Set Up your Gear Fit

xenaaz

Thanks for your input. You are appreciated.

Regards,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat