cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Samsung Galaxy Fit - Exercise

Wizard

I've had the Gear Fit for about two weeks now and aside from my personal preferences regarding the size of the device I have to say that the Gear Fit is really growing on me.

The Gear Fit is the first "fitness" band I've ever owned and was looking forward to using it to see how well it helps me keep track of my activities. Lately (past month and half) I started walking first thing in the morning about 1.5-2 miles

and have been using Endmondo Pro to track distance and overall time/pace. Since adding the Gear Fit to my routine I've noticed that I've improved on my results, I've walking faster and increasing my goals as its an easy thing to just flip my wrist

over and look at the display, vs pulling my phone out, unlocking it and looking at the app.

What I like about the Gear Fit is the Personal Fitness Manager:

Personalized Fitness Manager.PNG

It has been a great way to get a baseline reading at the start of your workout or cardo and then have it update you to either "Speed up" or "Slow down" to keep you in an effective range for getting the most out of your workouts.

Being that this is my first real experience with a fitness band I've been pretty happy with it. I also love the fact that I can wear it 24/7.

24_7.PNG

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.