cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador - Samsung Gear Fit: Track Your Sleep

Sprint Product Ambassador

By now, you are probably guessing, another fitness band, whats the big deal? It is so expensive, etc etc. Well I happen to believe this is a complete solution to track your fitness. It can track your steps, your excercises, heart rate, and also Sleep!!!

samsung_gear_fit_black_official.jpg

One could ask, why would you track your sleep? Well legend has it that if we dont sleep well, we could be miserable. So this device can track how peaceful your sleep was and how long you slept.

I have attached a few screenshots of my sleep history for this week (i forgot to wear it a couple of nights). As you can see, it tracks motion very well.

20140508_140932_resized.jpg

20140508_140939_resized.jpg

20140508_140949_resized.jpg

One could wonder, well if I have this on all night, the light and notifications could disturb me, well fear no more. There is a do not disturb option in the sleep app that completely shuts off all the notifications and would require your to press the button to turn on the screen. It makes it easy to use without disturbing you too much.

I hope to get to try out this feature and see how it your sleep patterns are impacting your life and hopefully make positive changes in your life. Thanks.

-- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.