cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Customize Your Gear Fit Wallpaper

Sprint Product Ambassador

Gear Fit.PNG

Samsung Gear Fit comes with several stock wallpaper options along with the option to customize it through my Samsung Galaxy S5. I wanted to personalize my Gear Fit to make it unique to me so I created my own wallpaper with one of the pictures on my Samsung Galaxy S5.

20140507_132052.jpg

I collect old hotwheels and created this wallpaper from one of my Hot Wheels on a rock and used that picture to create my wallpaper. No car in the picture, although the rock makes a great wallpaper...

Screenshot_2014-05-07-11-50-38.pngScreenshot_2014-05-07-11-50-44.png

I pulled up Gear Fit Manager on my Samsung Galaxy S5 and selected Home screen styler. Several stock wallpaper options are available along with "More images option". I touched "More images option" to access pictures from my Gallery.

Screenshot_2014-05-07-11-50-51.pngScreenshot_2014-05-07-13-15-47.png

When "More image options" is touched, I received a pop-up to select Gallery or Photos and I selected Gallery. Once I selected a picture, I had to crop it and I am limited on how much I can include in the cropping. After I selected the portion of the picture I wanted to use, I touched Done.

20140507_132052.jpg

My Home Screen Styler shows what the cropped image looks like when done and automatically updated my Gear Fit. I now have the option to select this one or one of the other wallpapers displayed in my Home Screen Styler.

20140507_153923.jpg

My favorite wallpaper is the one of my daughter....

So... let me know if this information was helpful on how to create your own wallpaper for your Gear Fit or in helping someone else customize their Gear Fit.

Enjoy,

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee