cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: GEAR FIT - Final Thoughts

Wizard

Capture.PNG

I'll be honest, when I first received the GEAR Fit I really wasn't sure I was going to like it. I have a collection of watches at home and, usually, prefer a large face watch. When I received the GF I really wasn't sure

what to think about it as it is definitely out of the norm for what I'm used to wearing. However, the last 4wks of using the GEAR Fit have really changed my mind. I love the fact that it's paired with my S Health app on the GS5

and with that having my steps counted on the lock screen as well as really making an effort to better my overall health. Its strange to say but I still get pretty excited when I receive my medal for the goals I've set. I also really

appreciate that this device is water resistant as well as I tend to wear a watch and the GEAR Fit 24/7/365 (except for the short charging times) and I've got no trouble with getting it wet. Granted I wouldn't go swimming with it

nor diving with it but still nice to know that a little water won't hurt.

Personalized Fitness Manager.PNG24_7.PNG

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee."