cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Gear Fit doubles as a flashlight

Sprint Product Ambassador

Capture.JPG

Two weekends ago, I took my daughters to Great Wolf Lodge for some fun. The place was loads of fun and my 4 year old daughter had a blast with the MagiQuest.

20140508_171751.jpg

MagiQuest is an interactive live-action, role playing game where players embark on quests and adventures in an enchanted fantasy world. The game required us to go from floor 1 all the way up to floor 8 looking for clues to beat the red dragon. Some of the quests were in the stairwell so that becomes a problem after awhile with an 18 month old. Emma was ready for bed and only wanted daddy. I took her back to our room and turned off all the lights since she will not sleep with any lights on. No lights on in a hotel room can be a problem when big sister and mommy return to a dark room....dark_room.jpg

Hotel rooms are generally dark to help you sleep while traveling and our Kid Camp room was very dark. Emma fell fast asleep as I laid there checking email and reviewing pictures after she had fallen asleep. Before long, I heard the door open and I was afraid my wife or Katie would turn on the light. Before they could turn on a light, I raised my arm to activate my Samsung Gear Fit. It provided more than enough light for both of them so that they would not have to turn on a light and wake up Emma.

Now, I have another use for my Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit, especially when I am traveling. I will be able to use the Pedometer to see how many steps I took, Heart Rate to check how I am while working out, Sleep app to monitor my sleeping and now as a flashlight.

IMAG0064.jpgIMAG0068.jpg

Here are a few examples of my Samsung Gear Fit in a dark room...

My wife and I were very glad that my Gear Fit was able to light up the room and not wake up the little one. I wear my Gear Fit every night to bed now and it has come in handy. When I have to get up at night, I don't have to worry about stumbling on something as I can use my Samsung Gear Fit as a mini flashlight!

Thanks for reading my blog

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee