cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIRST IMPRESSION OF THE SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND PRIME - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Patron

I always love getting to test drive entry-level to mid-level devices because you never know what to expect. So getting my hands on the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (or SGGP as I refer to it) for the first time has been a good experience. This is great looking device, that feels great in one hand and looks to have good amount quality stats in the battery department as well. From a technical breakdown this looks like it could be a great device especially at only $10/month on Easy Pay (or $240 at full retail price), here are the quick stats:

• 5” display
  • Weighing in at 6 oz.
  • 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon processor
  • 8GB (ROM)/1.5GB (RAM) w/ support for up to 128GB Micro SD Card
  • 2600 mAh Lithium Ion Battery
  • Android 5.1 Lollipop for the Operating System

So if you compare it on the spec side the SGGP you will notice that it is a basically an economical version of the Galaxy S6.  Basically same size, body design, battery and screen size.  What will put the SGGP to the test will be the scaled down cameras and how they perform in comparison to devices with similar pricing and stats.  This is shaping up to be quite the phone and I am looking forward to putting it through the cycles to see how it really stacks up.

Your Product Ambassador Team

“The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.”