cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Battery Plays All Day & Night � Sprint Product Ambassadors

Patron

To me one of the most crucial aspects to a smartphone is the battery life.  Whether you have an iconic device or economical device like the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, we all want our battery to last all day so we can go from business to play.  This is one area that the Galaxy Grand Prime stands out. 

During my time using the SGGP, I have been really impressed with getting up to an incredible 20 hours of total usage.  By total usage I mean, I made phone calls, completed text messages, updated my Twitter feed a handful of times, did a little web surfing and rockin’ my Spotify. On the low end of battery usage I still got about 10 hours and that was with about 4 hours of calls during that day plus about 50 emails.

So what does this mean to you other than this phone has a pretty good battery? Well if you are looking to outfit a family member (or yourself) with a phone that will give you a little leeway between charges, the SGGP is a great phone to consider. Great price, battery life and Samsung styling.

Your Product Ambassador Team

“The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.”