cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime - Affordable Quality: Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

I use a lot of smartphones that vary from affordable to expensive. In today’s smartphone space, purchasing a phone while staying true to your budget can be a challenge. Fortunately, Samsung has you covered with their Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. I have been using their Galaxy Grand Prime device for a few months and have been pleased with its quality.

Sprint_GrandPrime_600x600_xlarge_grp.jpg

In using the device, I have found that If you are a robust user that needs the fastest device with a lot of onboard storage, you may want to consider another device. However, if you are a light user that does not need bells and whistles, the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime may very well be a good fit for your needs.

Samsung created the Galaxy Grand Prime with the budget-conscious individual in mind. The Galaxy Grand Prime is solid android device that offers the following…

Brushed Metallic Finish

Height: 5.7 inches

Width: 2.84 inches

Thinness: .34 inches thin

Weight: 5.5 ounces

5 inch TFT capacitive touch screen display

8GB ROM

MicroSD Card Slot - will take up to 128GB MicroSd

Processor: 1.2 GHz, Qualcomm MSM8916 Quad-Core

Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop

Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n

Wi-Fi Calling

4G LTE

Bluetooh

NFC

5MP Front Camera: 5MP

8 MP Rear Camera with 4X Zoom

Camera Features: Auto, Pro, Panorama, Continuous Shot, Beauty Face, Rear-Cam Selfie, Sound & Shot, Sports, HDR (Rich Tone), Night, Animated GIF, Auto Focus, Flash LED

Video Recording: FHD 30fps

2600 mAh battery with up to 18 hours of talk time

MicroUSB

Bluetooth v4.1

GPS

Noise Cancellation

Business Enterprise

Audio Playing Formats: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA

Video Playing Formats: MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM

Video Resolution: FHD (1920x1080) 30fps

Native Applications/Services: Calculator, Camera, Clock, Contacts, Email, Gallery, Internet, Memo, Messages, My Files, Phone, Calendar, Settings, Video, Voice Recorder

In short, if you’re looking for a reliable device by a reputable brand, the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime would be a good fit for you. It is available for purchase from Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee