cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors � Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, Low price but not low in quality

Sprint Product Ambassador

After six week using and playing with the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, my one word for the device is NICE!

I am impressed with how Samsung can keep the quality of the phone and keep the cost down at the same time.  Here is the reasons why I think samsung did a great job with this low cost device:

•   The phone has a good size screen with great clarity, not with the HD quality.
  •   The phone does not have enough internal memory but Samsung does give you an external SD card slot.  This seems to be a lot better than a number of high end smartphones where there is no external SD card
  •   Voice quality is very good
  •   Very responsive
  •   Great battery life, I use the phone for conference calls, voice calls and data all day; battery remains around 30% by the time I get home
  •   The camera image quality is very good

Way to go Samsung.

Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.