cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15/month addition to talk/message/data share plans for PAM feature?

Journeyman

$15/month addition to talk/message/data share plans for PAM feature?

Has anyone else heard or read or been told about the $15/mth package that'll give us access to PAM feature for the Instinct? I have been told time and again that this WILL not work with the SE plans, but the share plans are not SE plans. Anyone care to elaborate?

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: $15/month addition to talk/message/data share plans for PAM feature?

I have 2 lines $129.99 per monh plan and my wife doesn't use any data features and I use the slow browser sometimes. I would like the option to use PAM occasionally when my broadband is temporarily down (happens maybe once in a few months). Charging any more for PAM plan on top of $129.99 is just robbery (we hardly use more than 200-300 minutes a month while the lowest plan has 1500 minutes).

Journeyman

if you go to the sprint.com and type sprint price plans in the search it will pull up the all the different plans avaliable may want to switch to the single line plans 450min/mess hope this helps

Journeyman

@jsmith wrote:

I have 2 lines $129.99 per monh plan and my wife doesn't use any data features and I use the slow browser sometimes. I would like the option to use PAM occasionally when my broadband is temporarily down (happens maybe once in a few months). Charging any more for PAM plan on top of $129.99 is just robbery (we hardly use more than 200-300 minutes a month while the lowest plan has 1500 minutes).

jsmith,

I have the exact same plan as you describe above. Like you, once every 4-6 months I need to use my phone as a modem, where I cannot get broadband on my laptop. I find it ridiculous that Sprint calls it a "Simple Everything Plan" when in reality it's not really everything. I wish they'd at least allow us to have limited PAM access, like up to so many minutes a month under SEP. Paying an extra $15/month for such sporadic use of PAM is not worth it.

Journeyman Kaz
Journeyman

To adamw8511- Simply Everything plans are not compatible...

To adamw8511- Simply Everything plans are not compatible to be mixed with the Phone as a Modem feature as of right now. If you are not under the SE Plan, you can add the PAM for $39.99/line and remove either your vision or power vision which is $15.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat