cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 any Sprint employee high enough on the ladder to provide me w/ some legit/accurate info

Highlighted
Journeyman

2 any Sprint employee high enough on the ladder to provide me w/ some legit/accurate info

Will someone of this nature please explain to me why Sprint would even think of running their co. this way? Why Sprint would continue to push downgrades to their customers that come nowhere near even

Message Edited by dee_sea on 06-04-2009 09:19 PM

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Journeyman

remotely near to addressing the problems we, the consumer, are concerned about. You take away the parts of the apps that make this phone acceptable to 'put up' w/ as it is, when its capable of so much

Highlighted
Journeyman

more. The co. you work for leads us on...and on and on, and then after enough collective delay build an entire new o.s., they release something that creates more probs than it fixes. And we continue 2

Highlighted
Journeyman

wait patiently...we continue to suggest and report 100's of issues that you continue to ignore, & we, the consumer, the ones who are always right,continue to be screwed! It seems Sprint has forgotten

Highlighted
Journeyman

that golden rule of business. The most important rule they should adhere to. Well will or sarah, would you please pass this 7 mesg post because im using opera because the native browser is more wishy

Highlighted
Journeyman

washy & less reliable than ur company as of late, along to and only to someone who actually has the power to do something & provide us w/ what we, the consumer deserves? Please!! Do it because it's

Highlighted
Journeyman

right and it's the least of what the screwed over intinct customers and sprint customers in general deserve!

Highlighted
Journeyman

AHAHAHAHAhahaahahah

i bet this guy is typing on opera mini and the 200 char limit is hurting him. seriosly sprint, wtf^^

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Consider it passed.  That took some dedicated work to get that posted. 

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

You should also pass on that the new music upgrade has now limited how many songs you can put on the phone, that's not good...not for music lovers...What's the point of an 8 gig card if you can only

Highlighted
Journeyman

put 3 gig worth of music on it? Fix one thing, break another...can't win, not us anyways...

Highlighted
Journeyman

<blockquote><hr>goygacon wrote:<br>put 3 gig worth of music on it? Fix one thing, break another...can't win, not us anyways...<hr>Oh, they could win with me. Get a hold of some CDMA HTC Heroes, load them with whatever firmware they're testing in the lab at the moment, let any Instinct owner who wants one upgrade regardless of contract status (w/ a new 2 year contract, of course), and commit to firmware updates for the term of the contract (Android 2.0 would be sweet; the end of the 1.5 branch would be fine).</blockquote><blockquote>And throw in a unicorn, while I'm being so incredibly realistic. ;)</blockquote><p></p><div class="message-edit-history"><span class="edit-author">Message Edited by lowe0 on </span><span class="local-date">06-05-2009</span><span class="local-time"> 09:25 AM</span></div>

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat