Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Samsung Instinct s30

Highlighted
Journeyman

About Samsung Instinct s30

I am new to this site. Bear with me!  I have just upgraded to a Samsung Instinct s30, from a motorola i880. I have noticed that the signal strength of the Samsung seems to be much weaker than the motorola. In places that the i880 would just lose a bar or two, the s30 is dropping calls right and left!! The s30 is a much newer and more technologicly advanced device than the i880, if anything I thought it would be the other way around. Is anyone else experiencing this same issue? Is there any advice that would help this problem, other than relocating!?

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat