cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing pictures saved from Opera...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Accessing pictures saved from Opera...

OK, I know how to save pictures when surfing the web on Opera, BUT, how do I access those photos to send via text or to assign as picture id/background?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Accessing pictures saved from Opera...

BTW, I am using the Instinct HD

Journeyman

Not much thought went into this part.

Your going to need to connect and access your sd from a computer

then go into the browser folder and move the pic to the appropriate section of the sd so your phone will see it.

Then do as you may.

I'm not sure who is in charge of the Opera Mobile design but this, along with updating us to the newest version would be nice.

Journeyman

Well i would of thought by now we would of gotten the updated version of Opera but it appears thats just one more thing we can chalk up to the "not gonna happen" section from Sprint.  Dont put out a phone if you arent gonna support it and update it.

Journeyman

That makes absolutely no sense.  For that, I can just view the site from my PC and put it on the phone via the USB.

On the original instinct it gave you an option where to save to in your photo albums.  Bad planning right there

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat