Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Stock Market App from Pocket Express

Highlighted
Journeyman

Add Stock Market App from Pocket Express

Handmark/Pocket Express already has a stock market app. Since they provide all the content for the instinct already, could you please add their "widget" for stock market quotes/tracking to the instinct?

Tags (2)
21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Add Stock Market App from Pocket Express

I 100% agree with you. I would also like Pocket Express to add their already existing stock market app to the Instinct. I mean, i dont see why not. I'm sure alot of people like us would find it very useful. I know Instinct-Software.com has a crude stock market app, but i'd like to see Pocket Express's version to become available for use on the Instinct.

We might have to contact Pocket Express about this.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I second that request.

I second that request.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Great request! Why don't we get all of the Pocket Express apps anyway? Did Sprint get a discount on some lesser package? More likely, they ran out of time with the Instinct platform before it had to beat the iPhone 3G to market.

Message Edited by MarkBugs on 01-02-2009 10:24 PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

Will, you were instrumental with passing along informatio...

Will, you were instrumental with passing along information to Handmark and relaying the recent fix. Would it be possible for you to relay a request to Sprint amd Handmark for the stock market app. This would be very useful to many of us. Thanks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Will, you were instrumental with passing along informatio...

Ialso request this Stock Market app.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would also like Pocket Express to add their already exi...

I would also like Pocket Express to add their already existing stock market app to the Instinct.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yepp. It's a great stock market app, even anyones looking for it for their phone, it would be great for the instinct I'm sure

I'm fan of the weather & news app as well.

Highlighted
Journeyman

For me I'm so accustomed to going to Pocket Express for all sorts of information, it would be great not to have to navigate away for something I'm so used to obtaining right there..

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Add all the 'FREE' Apps from Pocket Express Too

Handmark also has somedata services that are FREE as well, but these FREE Handmark Pocket Express data services are not available on the Instinct either. WHY???

For instance, Handmark is offering their 'Express Travel' FREE. So, why isn't this FREE 'Express Travel' selection on the Instinct? Since these services are provided FREE by Handmark, why shouldn't they just update the Instinct so that we get all of Handmark's 'FREE' offerings on the Instinct too?

I'd really like to get this FREE Express Travel, and for that matter the Finance and Horoscopes services too since they are available on the iPhone's Pocket Express.

Anyway, I also agree thatssinceHandmark has a 'Stocks' data service feed available,I'd like to see nativelyonInstinct instead of having to use OperaMini withiGoogle or Yahoo mobilefor Stocks which I'm presently using.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why is this not available for the Instinct?? Remember thi...

Why is this not available for the Instinct?? Remember this is the IPhone Killer!! SInce we don't have an app store (whatever happenened with that Developer Contest??), at least give us all the apps from Pocket Express!! Every other phone is compatible/capable.. By the way.. where is that MR5 update? Still waiting patiently

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Why is this not available for the Instinct?? Remember thi...

The Instinct is not even listed on Handmark's site as a support device? We must have some sort of backdoor deal with them to get the apps that we currently have, and therefore are unable to get the newer ones.

I hope that someone at Sprint can address why we don't get all the other Pocket Express apps that are free for so many other users.....the Travel app sounds extremely useful.

I sent an email to Handmark, but I doubt that will help.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat