cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Youtube??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Adding Youtube??

OK just wondering, in a lot of reviews of this phone I have heard of a one touch button upload of videos to youtube? Where is it and how to I add it to the instinct favorites menu? Or how do I create it if possible?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Patron

I'm not sure if this is what your asking, but this is the only way I know of adding a one touch button to youtube. Go to the browser, pull up www.m.youtube.com , bookmark the page. Once bookmarked you can go to the Favorites page, Tap "on tap to add", then tap on Web Bookmarks, then tap on the Youtube bookmark. It will then show on your Favorites menu.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nope I get that, what I'm asking is as for like myspace and photobucket you can one touch to add photos or videos, I was told that you can also do this for youtube but I don't see that option?

Just curious not a nessicity but would be cool.

Highlighted
Journeyman

you mean upload video's to youtube? I don't think thats an option yet.When a youtube app is ready it might be possible.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat