cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After 5 Re-provisions...

Highlighted
Patron

After 5 Re-provisions...

My phone often hangs and freezes. Is anyone else experiencing this? It does this when I am switching screens, accessing apps, making calls, or even dialing. I have not damaged or dropped this phone.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: After 5 Re-provisions...

Yeah, I'm on my second phone and I think my first phone was better... at least it still had my calendar events and apps on it.

In all honesty, I do believe I have more lockups, freezes and crashes with my second phone than my first. 😕

Journeyman

Im 4 phones in(and I was charged a replacement fee for one) I have never dropped or damaged one(simply after updates or normal use phone stops working. service center standard fix new one).

This ones working fine for as-is(not as advertised).

Journeyman

I have had the same problem also. I don't know what causes it, but I have a different problem. Today I noticed it had an error message then went into the start up mode, with the Samsung logo and the bar on the bottom moving from left to right. It continues to do it. I took the battery out thinking something was wrong with the battery, put it back in and it still does it.I finally took the battery out for good thinking that it will solve the problem. Does or hasanyonehad this problem? I can't use the phone at all since it won't go any farther than that.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat