Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After update Opera Mini locking up.

Journeyman

After update Opera Mini locking up.

I just got done installing the update and now my Opera Mini browser keeps locking up. Anybody else having problems?

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

yes, i just uploaded it and it only loads 3/4 of the way and locks up. before the update i tried to upload and it did the same thing so i just uploaded the lower version maybe that will help, i am going to try it to see what happens. i will let you know. the only thing is that its the the latest version

Wizard

Opera Mini 4.2 beta is what I'm using and it works like a champ. After the update, I have logged into all my bookmarked locations. Sites that wouldn't open or give me full access on the native browser have all been loading without a hitch (so far). No lock ups what so ever.

Journeyman

your both using OM 4.1 and its known to not work on the instinct. You need to download the beta OM 4.2 it works like a charm.

Journeyman

You must get Opera Mini v4.2, not 4.1. Go to www.operamini.com/beta to get it. That'll solve it.

Journeyman

I just downloaded the 4.2 and I still can't get the keypad to pop up, and yes I've upgraded my phones software.

Journeyman

thanks that worked like a charm

Journeyman

I am with xALANx I have downloaded the OM 4.2 and still can not get the keypad to pop up. I did a phone update and it is using update Bh29. Can anyone help on this.

Journeyman

@tlogan wrote:
I am with xALANx I have downloaded the OM 4.2 and still can not get the keypad to pop up. I did a phone update and it is using update Bh29. Can anyone help on this.

You didn't get the MR-4 update then. That's the wrong firmware version #. It should be BK14.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat