cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air bubble underneath the samsung instinct touch screen

Journeyman

Air bubble underneath the samsung instinct touch screen

I was trying to figure out what could be causing my touch screen to freeze. It first happened 3 nights ago when a tiny air bubble appeared out of nowhere! then my phone froze now its stuck on the main menu, no water damage though and I never dropped it anywhere...It still rings and everything which is strange. I can use the voice command to make calls out but I cant answer any calls because my touch screen is unresponsive.. the air bubble seems to be getting bigger also. Ive tried removing the batttery a few times but nothing has worked. I would love to keep this phone along with the info because I am desperately trying to get a number from my message inbox =) is there a way to replace the screen without losing all my info?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Air bubble underneath the samsung instinct touch screen

your best bet is to take it to a sprint service center.

Journeyman

Hey I got the same problem this morning my touch screen dont work at all, last nite it was working great this morning not at all.. But on mine i dont have a bubble..I am just surprise that my phone is not fuctioning right..Do you have any suggestions that I can do? thanks.

Journeyman

Try visiting a sprint repair center, I got the run around from 3 different sprint stores and spent almost an hour on the telephone with cutomer care and no luck. I finally gave up on the phone and bought a new one but im sure the sprint repair center should be able to help you out... they mentioned that the touch screen can be replaced which is most likely the problem but it can be a little pricey. Hope that helps good luck!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat